In the United Church of Christ we believe God still has a lot more to say.
We engage in the relevance of faith in a God still at work among us and therefore extend an extravagant welcome to all—because no matter who you are, or where you are on life’s journey, you are welcome here. Here in the United Church of Christ, here in St. Thomas UCC.
The United Church of Christ spreads this gospel message of extravagant welcome which continues to historically re-shape our understanding of the Christian faith and proclamation. The UCC witnesses that anyone could find a spiritual home in the United Church of Christ, be strengthened and nurtured in their faith and be blessed to reach out to others with their God-given gifts and talents.
We lift up that the UCC is a welcoming, justice-minded Christian community. At a time when religion is too often portrayed as narrow-minded and exclusive, many are raising their VOICES for an alternate vision:
– Where God is all-loving and inclusive.
– Where the Church of Jesus Christ welcomes and accepts everyone as they are.
– Where your mind is nourished as much as your soul.
– Where Jesus the healer meets Jesus the revolutionary.
– Where together we grow a just and peaceful world.